Hello, Indianapolis! Today is the final day of GEN CON 2016, and what a weekend it has been. If you’ve never been, today is a perfect day to get a sampling of Gen Con. For only $45 a family of 4 can check things out from 10am-4pm.
We’ll be rolling out a lot of Gen Con related content over the next few weeks, but in the meantime check out the items below.
Here’s the latest edition of Naptown Buzz: “Your source for all things Indy”.
Gen Con 2016
Gen Con 2016 Coverage
- Gen Con 2016 Photo Gallery
- Trailer Park Wars at Gen Con 2016
- The Bananagrams Lineup at Gen Con 2016
- The Way Down Wanderers at Gen Con 2016
- Gen Con 2016 Food Truck Schedule
- Der Pretzel Wagen at Gen Con 2016 (Video)
- Magic: The Gathering Artists at GenCon 2016
- Gen Con 2016 Social Media Menu
- Tapping Party for Gen Con 2016 August 3rd
- Gen Con 2016 Has Record-Breaking Exhibitor Increase
Gen Con 2016, The Best Four Days in Gaming™, returns to Indianapolis on August 4-7, 2016. We hope to see you there!
Visit gencon.com for badges and more information.
Join the Naptown Buzz Journey!